Wednesday 25 May 2011

Writing competitions

Yesterday I finished the 10 competitions set by Christine Carr for Crystal Magazine. Maybe they're not literary marvels, but at least I finished them! Back now to trying to finish other projects I've started, some a few years back. I'd like to complete them and clear my computer and files.
The writing group I go to was rather depleted yesterday, due to family problems mainly. We struggled on without our leader and managed to set some 'homework' too. Several ideas now for future workshops.
This morning I went to the intermediate computer group I belong to. We were mainly a self-help group today, with discussions as well to solve any queries. All quite interesting, but once I get home things don't seem to work quite the same as they do there! Back to the drawing board as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment